The UPMA Mission Statement
The Utah Podiatric Medical Association is the principal advocate for the public in obtaining the highest quality foot and ankle care available.
The UPMA is committed to promoting:
- Superior continuing medical education opportunities for podiatric physicians;
- Clinical practices based on sound scientific foundations and research;
- Ethical and successful business practices;
- Camaraderie among the podiatric physicians in the state of Utah; and,
- Appropriate state and federal legislation that is consistent with this mission of advocacy.