To become a member of the Utah Podiatric Medical Association (UPMA) and the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), the following steps must be followed:
- Complete the membership application below (Utah uses the APMA form) or it can be obtained via phone, fax, e-mail, or written request to the APMA.
- Membership processing is handled by the Secretary/Treasurer of the UPMA.
- The application is approved by a vote of the Utah board of trustees.
- Initial dues payments can be made by check, and payments are accepted on a semi-annual or annual basis. Renewing members can pay dues by check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Processing is completed within one month.
- Application for practitioners within the United States (PDF)
- Application for practitioners outside of the United States (PDF)
- Resident application (PDF)
- Student Membership
Status Change Forms (PDFs)
- 5.4 status application
- Life member application
- Senior member application
- Permanently disabled application
- Non-practicing application